Homework Help Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homework Help Forums

A place where you get homework help!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is your best/worst teacher?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DA KING
DA KING

Male Number of posts : 23
Job/hobbies : moderator, high school student, watch TV
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Who is your best/worst teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your best/worst teacher?   Who is your best/worst teacher? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:19 pm

In your entire life, who do you think is the best teacher. Who do you think was your worst teacher?
Back to top Go down
Mashfiq
Admin
Admin
Mashfiq

Male Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Professional Gamer, Certified Computerist, CEO of Couch Potato Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Who is your best/worst teacher?   Who is your best/worst teacher? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:30 pm

I would have to say my current science teacher, Mr.Locasio. He has hearing problems because he listened to too many loud rock song when he was a kid. Plus he rarely gives homework. He sometimes let's us takes test home to work on. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://homeworkhelpforums.forumotion.com
supahkewlgirl
supahkewlgirl

Female Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Mod.

PostSubject: Re: Who is your best/worst teacher?   Who is your best/worst teacher? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:12 pm

My teachers this year aren't as great as I thought they would be. I would have to say that my my favorite teachers were in Elementary School. My 4th grade teacher, a man named Mr. Filep, he is probably my current favorite.

Although, I did like my 1st grade teacher... I remember her well. She was very nice...

I also like my 6th grade Science and Language Arts teacher. She really was nice, she sometimes gave us extra time to hand in assignments...

This year, I would say that my Science teacher is... blegh. I really do not enjoy being in her class. She just doesn't like me, I don't know why. Razz

My English teacher, he is really easy-going. He's not very strict at all, sometimes us students are just talking to each other during the whole period!

I enjoy my Italian class, the last period of the day. We get off-topic a lot, which is sometimes good and sometimes bad. Haha, I also find that my teacher really likes me. I think I am one of her best students, in her 8th period class. Very Happy

But, like I said in my first little paragraph, my 4th grade teacher, he was probably my best, and my favorite. elephant

Sorry, insert random smiley here, I just chose an elephant. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://forums.miniclip.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your best/worst teacher?   Who is your best/worst teacher? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is your best/worst teacher?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homework Help Forums :: The Cafeteria :: General School Chat-
Jump to: