Homework Help Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homework Help Forums

A place where you get homework help!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework?

Go down 
+2
DA KING
Mashfiq
6 posters

Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework?
Watch TV
Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Vote_lcap17%Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Play Video Games
Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Vote_lcap17%Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Listen To Music
 17% [ 1 ]
Play Sports
Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Vote_lcap33%Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Draw
Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Vote_lcap16%Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Dance
Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Vote_lcap0%Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sing
Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Vote_lcap0%Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Mashfiq
Admin
Admin
Mashfiq

Male Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Professional Gamer, Certified Computerist, CEO of Couch Potato Inc.
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Empty
PostSubject: Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework?   Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:19 pm

I would play video games. I like more interactive stuff. And because they are fun! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://homeworkhelpforums.forumotion.com
DA KING
DA KING

Male Number of posts : 23
Job/hobbies : moderator, high school student, watch TV

Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework?   Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:31 pm

I would watch TV because it fits the little laziness in me. Razz
Back to top Go down
supahkewlgirl
supahkewlgirl

Female Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Mod.

PostSubject: Re: Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework?   Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:44 pm

I would listen to music. I'm a very musical person, I play three different instruments. Listening to music, I can pick up what I hear, and then play it. Sports were never really my type of thing, video games are great, TV, awesome, drawing, I'm not that good at it, dancing, I can't dance, and singing, meh, I like it.

Wow, that's a lot of commas.

But anyway, I would say that my favorite activity would indeed be listening to music.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.miniclip.com
Mashfiq
Admin
Admin
Mashfiq

Male Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Professional Gamer, Certified Computerist, CEO of Couch Potato Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework?   Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:57 pm

Wow, 3 users with 3 different answers. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://homeworkhelpforums.forumotion.com
Rafi
Kindergartner
Rafi

Male Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : Cousin of Mashfiq
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework?   Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:11 pm

I couldn't decide whether I like to play sports or play video games so I made my sister decide for me. =]

4 different users with 4 different answers.
Back to top Go down
The-winner
1st Grader

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework?   Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:37 am

I would play sports .

That makes : 5 different users with 4 different answers.
Back to top Go down
Molly
1st Grader

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework?   Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Draw! Always a chance to practice drawing realistic eyes; those are the hardest. I also have to work on mouths. And hair. And the whole thing overall. I'd also listen to music while I'm drawing, I love Pandora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework?   Which Of The Following Recreational Activities Would You Do Instead Of Homework? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homework Help Forums :: The Cafeteria :: Recreational Activities-
Jump to: